profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 @ 8:13 pm
like other girls <3 I WANT TO GO TO UK!!! It sounds so fun and cool and brilliant and educational and inspiring! Haha :) :) I want to go to the places where prominent people lived and worked! I want to see some cool natural things that inspired famous authors! I want to stay in places where "important" people stayed in! I want to experience the weather of UK! I want to watch Shakespearean plays being performed in their native country! I want to learn about Shakespeare via first-hand experiences in UK! I don't want to learn about it relying on text alone! I want to study about cool playwrights/authors like William Wordsworth and *cough* Shakespeare (again)! I want, I want, I want... What about "I need"? Bwahahaha. I need to learn about Shakespeare. I need the UK trip to inspire me even more about English Literature. I need to experience what life in UK is like. I need to be able to relate more to the places when we do our text. I can't think of anymore "I need"'s. I really want to go!! But so many others are going to apply, I really doubt I stand a chance of getting in. Especially with my gormless "short paragraph explaining why (I) believe (I) should be selected for the trip". Oh well. Maybe the teachers will ignore the stupid things that I wrote. OBVIOUSLY THEY WON'T! Oh well. I like the word "gormless". It's an adjective, meaning lacking intelligence and vitality; dull. Haha! And it sounds so... stupid. Haha! Gormless. Okay I have to go now. Haha SEE this entry was typed out with cool proper punctuation. I'm so proud of myself. Yay. :) <3 |